There are two voices in your head... your highest self (God, Holy Spirit, love) and your lowest self (ego, "me", fear). Once you recognize that, you can begin to see that one is of God, and the other was created by you alone. And since you have never been "alone" as a child of God, that voice of the ego is completely meaningless.
It can't trick you. It can't ruin your life. It can't even make you sad...unless you CHOOSE to listen to it.
For those of you who are finding yourselves up against your ego this week, here are a few helpful hints:
1. Meditate! Go within to listen for the quiet sanity of God's voice.
2. Journal! Acknowledge and release the insanity of the ego out and onto paper where you can observe for yourSelf exactly how meaningless it is.
3. Focus on the outcome you desire.
4. Take actions towards your desired outcome in the areas of work, love, health, and purpose every day.
5. Be the You you came here to be! The brilliant, radiant, unique reflection of God's love and light that only You can be.
6. Practice being loving. With your self, with others, in all interactions great and small, be present to the presence of God's love in each moment, and share the love.
7. Remember that peace, joy, love, enlightenment, and oneness are your birthright. If you are not experiencing them, you are caught up in an illusion. Remind yourself of the outcome you desire, and redirect yourself to love.
You are not the victim of the ego...you are the creator of it! Use it as a tool to strengthen your spiritual muscles and you will create your heaven on earth. Love it, play with it, learn from it, and grow. You are essential to God's plan. Shine your light!
What action will you take this week towards creating your heaven on earth...? Please share below.
Keli Ackroyd inspires, educates, and empowers all people to believe in themselves, and to live life to the fullest!
About the Author:
Keli is an expert at helping people to manifest miracles in the areas of health, wealth, relationships & happiness. Are you ready for yours?