Who wants to transform their body into that of an athlete, an energetic youth, and/or a sex goddess?
I know that it's easy to buy into the illusion that we're just "getting older" but the truth comes down to basic math...too many calories going in (diet), too few calories going out (exercise), or a little bit of both. And the good news is that we can do something about both of those issues.
Recently I joined Nature's Sunshine's Transformation Challenge after seeing a picture in which I could hardly recognize myself. I realized that the past two years of being sedentary were aging me in a way that I am unwilling to accept...and you shouldn't either! I am happy to say I lost 3 pounds in the first week. The bad news is NSP's challenge closed on May 15th. The good news is we can do our own!
The Steps to Join the Transformation Challenge:
1. Send me 3 current photos. Please include front view, side view, and back view.
2. Register for the challenge.
3. Consider ordering Nature's Sunshine Products to support you on your program (recommended program).
4. Purchase a 10 Pack of Yoga Classes and sign up for class on Wednesday & Friday mornings at 9:30am, or Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 5:30pm.
5. Commit to your Transformation Challenge now through August 31st.
6. Join our conference calls on Monday evenings at 6:30pm for Weight Loss tips, and to share your successes and challenges.
8. Record your transformation experience and submit it to me within 10 days of completing the Challenge. (must be received by Sept. 10th)
And the Winner Receives...
I will pick the top 3 transformations and post them on my website by September 15th. The one that receives the most "likes" will win:
Looking forward to witnessing your transformation!
With love & light,
About the Author:
Keli is an expert at helping people to manifest miracles in the areas of health, wealth, relationships & happiness. Are you ready for yours? Get your Free 30 minute Manifest a Miracle Session Now.
Inspiring, educating, and empowering all people to believe in their Self, and to live life to the fullest.